New to home ownership? Want to have the peace of mind that your home is being maintained properly, and nothing is being missed?
Here’s an annual maintenance checklist:
-Check the gutters are clear for spring melt and rain
– wash house and outdoor living areas
– clean the windows inside and out as well as screens and tracks
– treat moss on roof
– remove weeds from gardens, paths, walkways and driveway
– cut the grass
– wash exterior windows to remove pollen
– cobweb removal
– clear gutters of all debris
– check furnace filter
– dryer vent cleaning
– turn off and winterize outdoor taps
Contributed by: Live Next Level Window Cleaning – Foremost Experts in window and gutter cleaning and home maintenance.