Next Level Recent Covid-19 Update
Recent Covid-19 Update
- In order to comply with social distancing measures we have suspended indoor window cleaning at this time.
- Our technicians safety is number one and all work is mobile. We do not meet at a central location each day. We have a team huddle via zoom every morning at 7:15am. The schedule for the day is on a cloud based app. Our technicians bring their work truck/van home with them everyday and are provided with proper sanitization products to clean and sanitize regularly. In effect they “control their own work environment”.
- Our entire customer experience is done virtually. You can request a quote online at livenextlevel.ca, our team can arrange payment over the phone or by a secure pay link via email. The customer can even schedule their appointment online and get up to date text messages and push notifications for appointment times. We have a customer service team that works remotely from home answering questions by phone, email, and text messaging. All this was put into place 2 years ago to provide the customer with the most convenient service experience possible, and now we are finding that it has been very helpful with being able to follow all social distancing laws.
- We follow all WorkSafe BC and BCCDC guidelines for handwashing, disinfecting, and prevention.
- The solution we use for our house wash, deck wash, and moss treatment is a CDC approved disinfecting agent. We carry 55 gallons in our softwash truck daily and because of this we have pivoted to offer exterior sanitization and disinfecting services.
Latest posts by Brandon Gawdun (see all)
- The Benefits Of Professional Window Cleaning For Your Home Or Business - May 11, 2023
- How To Clean Your Gutters Safely And Effectively - May 11, 2023
- Pressure Washing: The Ultimate Solution For Exterior Cleaning - May 11, 2023